QUESTIONS: 50 available
1. Who shoots the love arrows?
2. Which British author is regarded as the world’s most famous romantic novelist, penning more than 700 novels?
3. Which Australian artist released the 1970s hit song Love is in the Air?
4. How many times was actress Elizabeth Taylor married, and how many times to Richard Burton?
5. Who penned Sonnet 130 which begins: “My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips’ red: ….”?
6. Who built the Taj Mahal to serve as a tribute and final resting place for his beloved wife?
7. Who was the Greek goddess of love?
8. Who were lovers and outlaws during the Great Depression in the USA and died together in a barrage of bullets?
9. Who recorded the 1992 hit song I Will Always Love You which was used in the film The Bodyguard?
10. Who said: “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”?
11. Who starred as Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler in the 1939 film Gone with the Wind?
12. What is the gift for a 40th wedding anniversary?
13. What flower is regarded as have the meaning of “I love you.”?
14. How did Romeo commit suicide when he mistakenly believed that Juliet was dead?
15. Name an actress who was a reputed lover of US President John F. Kennedy
16. Who was the Aztec goddess of love?
17. Who starred as Edward Lewis and Vivian Ward in the 1990 film Pretty Woman?
18. Which two poets of the Victorian period eloped, then married?
19. Which British royal favoured the colour black for 40 years after her husband’s death, then spent much of the last decades of her reign in seclusion?
20. Who recorded the 1962 hit song I Can’t Stop Loving You?
For further enquiries, please email Margret on email@example.com or call us on 07 5553 3200.
Click to enlarge